The minute I started reading this on Kerry’s Blog, I felt inspired. Especially because today is one of those days when I realized that I have grown up enough to take calculated risks which promise good returns in the future. I have waited so long to get here. And this is something which left me feeling sufficiently rejuvenated.
1) Life is a steep, uphill battle but it’s fierce & it’s beautiful & you’ll be sad to see it go if you live it right.
2) New people won’t stop coming into your life and opportunities won’t stop knocking on the door but you need to have the space for them. In all you currently have– be them relationships or obligations– step back and ask yourself “why.” If you can find the answer, hold tighter. If the answer escapes you, it’s time to let something go.
3) You should resolve to be awesome for the rest of your life. Right now. Do it.
4) Leggings, no matter how much we wish, will never one day magically transform into pants. Wearing them with tops that don’t cover your bum is not cute. Please, please, please stock up on pants.
5) Goals are not a January 1st kind of thing. Set…
View original post 1,422 more words