Since I love writing and I love this blog, I thought to share it with you all.
Cheers! And I hate this headache I have from sleep deprivation and all the crazy fun I had this weekend. Bye.
It’s the first week of a new month, which means it’s time for another round of useful writing links! Let’s take a look at what I found over the past month or so:
- The Five Best Pieces of Writing Advice I Didn’t Get in School. Sometimes Cracked surprises me by posting practical content. Worth reading no matter what kind of writing you do.
- How to Kill Writer’s Block and Become a Master Copywriter in Only 3 Hours a Day. This post blew my mind. Check it out.
- Six Strategies that Have Quickly Improved My Writing. I love Lifehacker.
- What It Is to Write. A thought-provoking post from Thought Catalog. Gave me the best kind of chills.
- How to Write Down Story Ideas so You Can Remember Why They Were Brilliant. Oh, yes.
That’s it for this month. Keep your eyes…
View original post 50 more words