I forgot to publish my report on the positive challenge I was nominated to take part in the week before last.
Here’s what I listed yesterday and this afternoon:
Positive Challenge Day 3
I am grateful for:
1. Good Food – although the taste and smell of well made food really do it for me, I like the sight of good food (healthy and tasty) enough to have loads of pictures plastered on my walls. Plus, cooking takes my stress away.
2. Colour – I have too many favourite colours to narrow them down to two or four, but earth tones are a beautiful manifestation of nature’s power. In the same breath, I am grateful that I can experience and encounter colour.
3. Networks – there is not price tag in the world for the value of experience, knowledge and personal growth which I have experienced in the past (almost) year thanks to meaningful networks.
I hereby nominate Maqh Ng’ang’a Mweha, Divine Concepts and Vero Makil to take part in the positive challenge. For five days, you are to share three things that you are grateful for and to also nominate three people each day to do the same on each day.
Positive Challenge Day 4
I am grateful for:
1. Children – I think seeing the world through the eyes of children helps us remember why we are really here. Their everyday insight and intuition, innocence and simplicity, their openness and cheer, it’s something I never get enough of and often need to encounter in order to remind myself that the world isn’t all bad all the time.
2. Sunshine – I can’t stress how much I love the bright African sun!!! I also can’t wait to watch sunrises and sunsets when I start to travel around the world. I can’t wait to experience Summer; Winter, not so much.
3. Religion – believing in a Higher Power who has it figured out, a Master Designer who knows how to fix me when I’m broken, a forever beyond the fleeting and limited joys of today – away from pain and tears and (especially) death – makes my life worth living; particularly when I feel lost.
I hereby nominate Valerie Shaga, Kevin NIajaay Akama and Olive Osoro Nashipai to take part in the positive challenge. For five days, you are to share three things that you are grateful for and to also nominate three people each day to do the same on each day.
Since I was up linking up with my marketing team at 6:30 a.m. today (meaning I was up at about 4 a.m.), I will be leaving for home in a little while.
Plus, I need to catch up on laundry and finish Koa’s book before the launch on Friday; I have a little under 50 pages left.